Thursday, April 30, 2009

Veritas Show Schedule Change for May 1, 2009

Although I prefer not to switch shows around, you will find how in this case it was the best course of action. Today, I had the privilege of interviewing Clif High (Web Bot Project) and Catherine Austin Fitts (Solari). It is an incredible show that covered past, present and future events. Because of how timely this information is, Paola Harris' (a superb show) has been moved to Friday, May 8, 2009.

Many are focused on the overblown "swine flu pandemic" and we spent time covering this and trying to compel those who listen to avoid being invaded by unwarranted fear. I also deemed it appropriate to postpone Paola Harris' show, as I hope the flu situation will dissipate in the next few days and people will once again come back to our core UFO topic.


I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, as I know you were excited about listening to Paola. Only one more week. I have no doubt you will agree this was the most appropriate course of action. I hope you enjoy both shows.

In Veritas,

Mel Fabregas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...