Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whitley Strieber on Veritas - Confirmed!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let those of you who have been asking for WHITLEY STRIEBER, that with the help of Paola Harris, he has accepted to appear on our show. You may not know this but Whitley hardly ever grants interviews (Coast to Coast AM once in a while - I presume because of his long friendship with Art Bell).

So I would like to thank Paola Harris for, once again, assisting in making it happen. She made the Clifford Stone interview happen and was also helpful with Dr. Edgar Mitchell's.

Pending final schedule confirmation, I foresee this interview airing on June 12, 2009. I look forward to it!

Cheers,

Mel

P.S. As I told Paula, six degree of separation and having someone who knows you endorse you is what it takes to get this done. Thankfully, I think we have earned Paola's confidence. Once I am able to interview Whitley, I'll request his help to get JIM MARRS on the show. I know may of you want him on the show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...