Monday, June 22, 2009

Veritas Presentation at Tucson MUFON

I want to thank George Parks, MUFON State Director for Arizona, for inviting me to celebrate The Veritas Show's 6-Month Anniversary on Saturday, June 20, 2009. Judging by the comments received at the end of the lecture, it was a success. The attendees enjoyed a 3-hour presentation, slide show and audio clips of the best of Veritas during the last six months. As someone recently stated, I am a strong advocate of UFO disclosure, rather than the norm of just presenting sightings, witnesses, and sensationalism. In other words, I am directed by purpose. Thanks to everyone who attended. I truly enjoyed it and answering all your questions.

Very best wishes,

Mel Fabregas
The Veritas Show

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mel.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andre. Hope all is well with you!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...