Thursday, May 6, 2010

VERITAS: This Space Up For Auction


You may be asking yourself, "What in the world does THIS SPACE UP FOR AUCTION mean?"

From day one, I have been completely transparent with you.  Although I used to be in the corporate/financial world before, I have benchmarked with similar shows to this and the range for advertising rates is too wide.  That is why I have not ventured into the world of advertising yet.

I have received many requests for advertising and I am now entertaining that possibility after a successful year on the air.  We have the traffic and people in over 100 countries listening.  Why?  Because Veritas is truly an international show.

As I venture into the advertising realm, I thought of a simple idea that would price our initial rates based on what someone is willing to pay (fair market value).  I applied the same concept before when selling an old souvenir or 1980s gizmo that I found stored somewhere.  How do you price it?  I simply put it up for auction on eBay and let the market decide.

So here's the plan.  We have to start somewhere.  I have two banners available to start.  I will put the first banner up for auction on eBay (auction commencement date to be announced).  The first auction will be for the banner on the right side of the main page and it will last for 7 days.  The winner will get the spot for 30 days.  After 30 days, we will revisit.

If you are interested in participating, I need you to e-mail me at advertising@veritasshow.com with your name, contact information, company name and your line of business (what your company does).  I will add you to a list of prospective auction participants.

Are you ready to make Veritas history and be the first advertiser / sponsor?  So what are you waiting for?  At your earliest opportunity, send me an e-mail with the above details.

One last thing.  Why am adding advertising to the Veritas web site?  Because we have reached a projected threshold that now requires Veritas to advertise elsewhere.  With this revenue, we will be able to expand even more.  So far Veritas has grown with no advertising whatsoever.  That is going to change very soon!

I will start announcing this new project on the air immediately!  I look forward to your participation.

Yours in Veritas,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...