Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unexplained Phenomenon Observed during Mel Fabregas' History Channel Appearance

"Though just a remark, if I may quickly - as I dipped in to Veritas TV and watched the clip of you last month on the History Channel talking about web bots, don't know if you've noticed, but you were 'clocked' by a 'probe' mid-1min59sec; it whizzed behind you from bottom left to upper right, posing (to the mind's eye) as a bird... have bumped and paused it so many times, I am 99 per cent sure it was what I see so many times in chemtrail videos (though not exclusively, take 9/11 for example and many other filmed 'disasters'..). Itz nothing to be unduly alarmed about; I've been watched for the past 3 years every time I point my camera to the sky - they're little blighters that are somehow connected to the spraying and have been filmed thousands of times by unsuspecting people in our skies on a myriad of occasions. Once difficult to identify on film, the veil is lifting so rapidly, they can't escape being captured on tape (either that or they're past caring; whichever, they fly at such a rate, the mind dismisses them as mere birds or insects. But once you know of their existence, itz hard NOT to see them!). I've done a handful of vids of close ups to the trails and the sun, and they are everywhere... I don't have a theory as to what they are exactly or 'who' they 'work' for but gut tells me they're not operating in the Light." 

Here are some images I took from the exact moment this object is seen. When watching the video, if you blink, you miss it. 

Image

Image

Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...