Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lake Erie UFO - New Evidence - Revisited

Publisher's Note:  I am revisiting the UFO I videotaped on July 14, 2001. Technology has improved to the point where I can slow down the video and get photo captures needed to show clearly what I actually witnessed through the view finder.

 
Let me take you back to the summer of 2001. I was watching the morning sky at approximately 2.00am. 

Venus was in the eastern sky and I decided to use my video camera to get a closer look at the planet. What I noticed was that the planet had a companion. I believed it was either another planet or a star. 

But during the time period I watched the sky, the object which was to the left of Venus paralleled the planet, moving through the sky and remaining the same distance from Venus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...