Thursday, August 30, 2012

Two Daylight UFO Sightings Over Scarboroug​h, Ontario

This is quite interesting observation of a UFO once again!

Today, Wednesday, August 29th 2012 while at work in Scarborough I noticed a lot of dust coming from next door’s construction. 

So I popped out outside, curious to have a look see at 9:57 am. I looked up in the clear blue sky facing slightly northwest and saw a light. 

It was about a half mile away from where I stood, at about five to ten thousand feet high. 

The light was very bright and almost stationary, bright and white. It appeared to be moving  very slow. The intensity of the light would alter, fading and brightening.  After watching this spectacle for about 30 seconds I ran into my workplace to retrieve my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...