Friday, June 7, 2013

13-Year-Old With Genius IQ of 162 is More Down-to-Earth Than You Are

Neha Ramu, a 13-year-old girl living in London, has a higher IQ score than Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. Her score of 162 is the highest possible mark in the Mensa IQ test for baby geniuses under 18. 

Scores above 140 are generally considered to be genius level; the average adult score is 100. 

In a sweet and winsome interview with the BBC, it's clear that Ramu is a bright and sensible girl. In addition to having an extraordinarily high IQ, Ramu also seems to have an uncannily mature life perspective for such a young genius:
"I don't really think I'm clever, I think I just have a high IQ, but that doesn't really mean that I'm clever… Some people think that I study loads and stuff, but I don't really at all, I just like relax and do basic stuff. "
She says that she prefers hard sciences like chemistry as well as maths (love that plural, England), and notes that she struggles with more creative pursuits like art and music. Ramu says that she wants to be a neurologist and has a strong interest in the brain and the nervous system.

For the rest of the story: http://gawker.com/13-year-old-with-genius-iq-of-162-is-more-down-to-earth-511903385

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...